HEALTH & SAFETY PLAN
Parker Trade Shows is excited to welcome our buyers and vendors back. Our team is committed to creating an event experience where our customers, partners, and employees can safely and effectively conduct business.
At the Event:
Masks are now optional
- Per CDC guidelines:
- Everyone, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are optional to wear face masks in ALL public, indoor spaces in the state of Texas. Please note: these public, indoor spaces include exhibit halls, meeting rooms, and lobbies
- Please follow all recommended Health & Safety Measures including washing your hands often, covering your cough or sneeze, and staying home if you are sick.
- We’ve increased staff and security to provide the BEST customer service and information accessibility.
- Exhibitors will have access to enhanced cleaning and disinfection services for their booths.
- Daily disinfecting will take place to sanitize all seating, restrooms and frequently touched public areas.
Exposure to COVID-19 is an inherent risk in any public location where people are present; we cannot guarantee you will not be exposed during your visit. The CDC guidelines advises that some people are more likely than others to become severely ill, and some people are at a higher risk of exposure to COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, and any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19. By coming to the PTS Event, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance. Some images shown throughout this website do not represent current operational guidelines or health and safety measures such as face covering and physical distancing recommendations.
To learn about San Antonio City guidelines, please refer here: https://covid19.sanantonio.gov/Home
- General Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Travel Guidelines – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/travelers/index.html